Belleair Garden Club
Old Belleair Town Hall, Belleair, FL. The Old Belleair Town Hall (also known as the Belleair Garden Club) . It was built in 1931. This property was used as the community's town hall until 1965, when a new town hall was constructed. From 1965 until 1974, the Old Belleair Town Hall served the county as a municipal building. On May 6, 1994, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places #94000421.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.,Lance Taylor,Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; city halls - municipal buildings; Town Hall; Municipal building; Historic sites; Belleair Garden Club; Belleair (Fl)