Episcopal Church of the Advent
Madison Historic District
Episcopal Church of the Advent spire located in Madison, Georgia. The church was originally built by Methodists in 1844 and was acquired by the Episcopal diocese in 1961. It can be found at 338 Academy Street. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #74000696 and #89002159) and a part of the Madison Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Spires; Anglican church buildings--Georgia--Madison; Madison (Ga.); Churches/Synagogues