Moultrie Banking Company;Citizens and Southern Bank Company;Colquitt Loan and Tax Company
Moultire Commercial Disrict
Historic Moultrie Banking Company located in Moultrie, Georgia. The bank was organized in 1896 and opened in 1898. The building was constructed by T.F. Lockwood in the Beaux-Arts architectural style. In the 1960's it was bought by the Citizens and Southern Bank Company. Since 1971, it has been the Colquitt Loan and Tax Company. This is a contributing building in the Moultire Commercial Disrict and a part of the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #94000543).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Georgia--Moultrie; Moultrie (Ga.); Financial institutions