Webster County Courthouse
Webster County Courthouse located in Preston, Georgia. It was built in 1915 in the Neoclassical architectural style and designed by T.F. Lockwood, Sr. The cupola was added after the attack on Pearl Harbor (1941) with civil defense volunteers standing watch every day until the end of World War II. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001262).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Preston; Webster County (Ga.); Preston (Ga.); Courthouses