Newton County Courthouse
Newton County Courthouse located in Covington, Georgia. It was built in 1884 in the Second Empire architectural style and designed by Bruce and Morgan. The current courthouse replaced the previous (1856) courthouse which burned in 1883. The courthouse is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001216).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Covington; Newton County (Ga.); Covington (Ga.); Courthouses