Preview

image preview

Creation Date

5-4-2012

Building Name

Historic Walton County Courthouse

Description

Former Walton County Courthouse located in Monroe, Georgia. It was built in 1883 and was the third courthouse for the county. Built in the Second Empire Victorian architectural style, the building was designed by Bruce and Morgan. The building has been renovated in 1933, 1969, and 1996. The historic courthouse is now home to only a few county offices. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001256).

Latitude, Longitude

33.79447,-83.713063

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Monroe; Public buildings--Georgia--Monroe; Walton County (Ga.); Monroe (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS