Franklin County Courthouse
Apalachicola Historic District
Franklin County Courthouse located in Apalachicola, Florida. The image features the doric columns flanking the entrance to the building. This three story T-shaped building was built in the Neo-classical revival architectural style in 1940. A two story addition was added to the east side of the building in 1968 with a third floor judicial suite built in added in 1976. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80000951) and a part of the Apalachicola Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Apalachicola; Franklin County (Fla.); Apalachicola (Fla.); Courthouses