Clay County Courthouse
The former Clay County courthouse is located in Green Cove Springs, Florida. The two story brick building was built in 1889 and replaced the two story frame courthouse built in 1874. It was designed by Alfred McClure. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #75000546).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Green Cove Springs; Clay County (Fla.); Green Cove Springs (Fla.); Courthouses