Burke County Courthouse;Historic Burke Foundation;Visitor Information Center
Cupola on the former Burke County courthouse located in Morganton, North Carolina. Originally built in 1837, it was remodeled in 1903 by Frank P. Milburn in the Neoclassical style with Doric porticos and a Baroque cupola. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000443). The building is now home to Historic Burke Foundation and the Visitor Information Center.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Domes--North Carolina--Morganton; Courthouses--North Carolina--Morganton; Burke County (N.C.); Morganton (N.C.); Courthouses