Union Depot;Central Grocery Store
Tifton Commercial Historic District
Former Union Depot located in Tifton, Georgia. It can be found at 121 North Central Avenue. It was built in 1916 as a freight depot for agricultural products. For several years it housed the Central Grocery Company and other retail businesses. The building was recently renovated into an apartment complex. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #86000382) and a part of the Tifton Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Railroad stations--Georgia--Tifton; Stores, Retail--Georgia--Tifton; Tifton (Ga.); Commercial