Eatonton Historic District
Former Temperance Hall located in Eatonton, Georgia. It was built in 1849 by the "Sons of Temperance". Various other businesses have occupied the building: 1884 was a grocery store, 1901 a general store, 1903 a telephone company, 1921 a clothing store and barbershop, 1940's a grocery store. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #75000605) and a part of the Eatonton Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings--Georgia--Eatonton; Eatonton (Ga.); Commercial