Image shows the name of the former Stoddard's Stores carved in stone above the arched windows. The store is located in Savannah, Georgia. It was built in 1859 by John Stoddard and designed by John Norris. The building was originally used as a warehouse. The building is currently home to various small businesses.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Warehouses--Georgia--Savannah; Stores, Retail--Georgia--Savannah; Savannah (Ga.); Commercial