One of five buildings on the old Norman Studios complex located in Jacksonville, Florida. The five wooden buildings, built in 1916, were orginally part of Eagle Studios. The complex was purchased by Richard Norman in 1920. From 1920-1928, Norman made silent films with all-black casts. This property is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #14001084).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Motion picture studios--Florida--Jacksonville; Norman Studios; Jacksonville (Fla.); Commercial