Love and Hearin Building
Quincy Historic District
Love and Hearin Building located in Quincy, Florida. It was built in 1894 and owned by Meade and Rabe Love with A.T. Hearin as a wholesale and retail business. The building was sold in 1979 and became Padgett's Jewelers. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #78000942) and a part of the Quincy Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Stores, Retail--Florida--Quincy; Quincy (Fla.); Commercial