Buckhead Historic District
Abandoned commercial buildings located in Buckhead, Georgia. These two buildings can be found on Buckhead Road. The one on the left was constructed in 1890 and the one on the right built in 1898 was a drug and millinery store. They are contributing buildings on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #02000097) and a part of the Buckhead Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Abandoned buildings--Georgia--Buckhead; Commercial buildings--Georgia--Buckhead; Buckhead (Morgan County, Ga.); Commercial