Preview

image preview

Creation Date

12-26-2011

Building Name

Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd

Description

Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd located in Maitland, Florida. The original chapel was built in 1883 in the Carpenter Gothic architectural style and designed by Charles C. Haight. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #11000144). A newer church was built in 1967 which complements the original 1883 chapel.

Latitude, Longitude

28.618574,-81.367622

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings--Florida--Maitland; Maitland (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS