St Augustine Train Depot
St Augustine Train Depot 2 , Fl.
It was built in 1883. It served as the first railroad depot for the Jacksonville, St. Augustine & Halifax River Railroad. Also served as city waterworks from 1886-1928 and later renovated in the 1970s, it later became home for St. Augustine Garden Club, and for more than three years has been condemned.
National Register of Historic Places NRIS #13001134
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; St Augustine Train Depot; Railroad Depot; City Waterworks; St Augustine Garden Club; St Johns County (Fl.); Railroad depot --- Florida --- St Augustine.