Old Train Depot
Old Train Depot, Statesboro GA
The 32-mile line from Statesboro to Cuyler, a point on the Savannah & Western Railroad (later Seaboard Air Line Railway) was begun in 1894 and completed in 1899. The rail depot stood near the corner of E Vine and Railwat streets. It was actually an old freight depot to load and unload cargo along the Statesboro and Savannah railway.
Contributing Building - East Vine Street Warehouse and Depot District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #89001156
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Old train depot; Freight station; SeaBoard Airiline Railway; Bulloch County (Ga.); Rail depot --- Georgia --- Statesboro --- Bulloch County.