Lloyd Depot 1, Fl.
The Lloyd Railroad Depot (also known as Bailey's Mill Station or Number Two Station) is a U.S. historic Jacksonville, Pensacola and Mobile Railroad depot in Lloyd, Florida. It was built c 1858. It is located near the junction of SR 59 and Lester Lawrence Road. On December 2, 1974, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. It is currently used as a U S Post office.
The station, built in 1858, is the oldest brick station in Florida. It was given to the Jefferson County Historical Association in 1968 by the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad. It has now been turned over to the Gulfwind Chapter of the National Railroad Historical Society and is open when the site is included in historic Tour. The Lloyd Post Office and the Lloyd Volunteer Fire Department are located there.
National Register of Historic Places NRIS #74000645
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lloyd Railroad Depot; Historic station; Lloyd Post Office & the Lloyd Volunteer Fire Department; Jefferson County (Fl.); Railroad depots --- Florida --- Lloyd --- Jefferson County.