Preview

image preview

Creation Date

9-28-2012

Building Name

The Elms

Description

The Elms was built in 1901 and designed for Edward Julius Berwind, a coal baron. The architect was Horace Trumbauer.

In 1996, it became a National Historic Landmark.

National Register of Historic Places

NRIS #71000021

Latitude, Longitude

41 deg 28' 38.83", 71 deg 18' 33.11"

Keywords

Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Newport (RI); Historic buildings--residential; Dwellings--residential

Share

Image Location

 
COinS