The marker reads: "CHRIST CHURCH CEMETERY Here are buried former Rectors of Christ Church and their families, the families of early settlers and of plantation days, officers of the British Army, and soldiers of every war in which our country fought. The oldest tombstone is dated 1803 but it is believed that there were a number of burials here before that time. 063-35 GEORGIA HISTORICAL COMMISSION 1958" Top of sign: The Great Seal of Georgia – Georgia 1776 Constitution Justice Wisdom Moderation
31 deg 13' 10.14", 81 deg 23' 11.15"
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida –Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Simons Island (Ga.); St. Simons Island (Ga.); Glynn County (Ga.); Historic markers; Cemeteries – Georgia – Glynn County