The marker reads: "GRACE EPISCOPAL Cornerstone for present Gothic edifice, one of Paducah's oldest landmarks, was laid on April 26, 1873 under rectorship of the Rev. W. M. Pettis who envisioned a building large enough to serve a growing city. Dedication and first service held June 21, 1874. Restoration of property after ravages of 1937 flood was led by the Rev. Custis Fletcher, rector. 1967 KENTUCKY HISTORICAL SOCIETY KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS 1090" Top of sign: Seal of Kentucky: Commonwealth of Kentucky United We Stand Divided We Fall
37 deg 5' 3.80", 88 deg 36' 12.73"
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida –Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida – Jacksonville; Paducah, KY; Historic markers; McCracken County (Ky.); Paducah (Ky.); Episcopal Church buildings