Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd
Riverside Historic District
The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd located in Jacksonville, Florida was built in 1929. The church was designed by Mellon Greeley and W.W.C. Corbusier, an authority on Gothic architecture. It is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #85000689).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Jacksonville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues