Horticultural Science Building
Rolfs Hall UF, Gainesville, FL. Originally called the Horticultural Science Building, Rolfs Hall housed the Agricultural Extension Service, the Agricultural Station, the State Plant Board and related classrooms. The building was named for Peter H. Rolfs, Dean of the College of Agriculture from 1906 to 1920, and was designed by William Edward in 1927.
Rolfs Hall is on the National Register of Historic Places, NRIS #86002411.
Taylor George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; College campuses; College buildings; Historic buildings; University of Florida; Rolfs Hall; Peter H. Rolfs; Horticultural Science Building; Gainesville, Fl.