Preview

image preview

Creation Date

7-2-2011

Building Name

St Mary's Missionary Baptist Church

Historic District

Lincolnville Historic District

Description

Cornerstone for St Mary's Missionary Baptist Church in St Augustine, Florida. It indicates that the church was organized in 1875 and the stone laid in 1920. The church is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #91000979).

Latitude, Longitude

29.888004, -81.313316

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Cornerstones; Baptist church buildings; African American churches; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS