Preview

image preview

Creation Date

4-24-2011

Building Name

Dunwoody Building

Historic District

Brunswick Old Town Historic District

Description

Dunwoody Building, Brunswick, GA. Brunswick, the county seat of Glynn County, was incorporated December 3, 1812. Brunswick Georgia was founded in 1771 and received its name from the King of England, George III of the House of Brunswick.

This is a historic commercial building in Old Town Brunswick, Dunwoody Building , which houses stores like Cutie Patooties- a children's boutique, a garment store and many others. The first floor had been converted into apartments for rent or sale. Contributing Building - Brunswick Old Town Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #79000727

Latitude, Longitude

31.149156, -81.495315

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor,Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Brunswick; Historic buildings; Dunwoody Building; Historic District; Stores, retail; Boutiques; Glynn County (Ga); Brunswick (Ga)

Share

Image Location

 
COinS