Carnegie Library Pelham
Pelham Carnegie Library, Pelham, GA.
The Carnegie Library was built in 1908 with money donated by Scottish-American businessman and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, a personal friend of Mr. J.L. Hand one of the founding fathers of the Pelham community. It is one of the 24 Carnegie libraries built in Georgia, with the $10,000 grant. It is still serving as the community library.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Pelham Carnegie Library; Carnegie Libraries; Public library buildings; Mitchell County (Ga.); Pelham (Ga.); Libraries-Georgia-Pelham.