Plaque Levy Building, Jacksonville, Fl.
The Levy Building at northeast Hogan and Adams streets once was the home for one of Jacksonville’s most exclusive department stores. It was renovated and converted into an office building 25 years ago and today holds a distinction rare among commercial office properties: every square foot of the building is leased.
This plaque shows the name of the building with the year 1927 inscribed on it. The Levy Building, later known as the Saxelbye Building, opened its doors in 1927. It was designed by Marsh and Saxelbye, who drew the blueprints for more large buildings
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Plaque Levy Building; Levy Building; Plaque; Saxelbye Building; Duval County (Fl.); Plaques --- Florida --- Jacksonville ---Duval County.