Preview

image preview

Creation Date

10-15-2010

Building Name

Head of Tennessee Baptist Church

Description

The Head of Tennessee Baptist Church in Dillard, Georgia was built between 1930-1932. This is the fourth sanctuary for the church. The original building was a log cabin (1827), two frame buildings (second in 1882).

Latitude, Longitude

34.973724, -83.384201

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Baptist church buildings; Dillard (Ga.); Churches and synagogues

Share

Image Location

 
COinS