The former St. Anthony's Catholic Church is located in Brooksville, Florida. The church was built in 1908 and named after the deceased son of A.H. Hirst who financed the construction of the church. The congregation moved to a new church in 1964. The former church is now a private residence.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Catholic church buildings; Brooksville (Fla.); Churches and synagogues; Images