Orange Springs Methodist Episcopal Church and Cemetary;Orange Springs Community Church and Cemetary
Orange Springs Methodist Episcopal Church and Cemetery is located in Orange Springs, Florida. The church is also known as the Orange Springs Community Church and Cemetery The church was built in 1852 and was attended by both whites and blacks. It also served as the last Confederate States Army Hospital. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #88002805).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; Orange Springs (Fla.); Churches and synagogues