St. Paul's Episcopal Church; First Presbyterian Church of Waldo
Waldo Historic District
St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Waldo, Florida was originally the First Presbyterian Church of Waldo. Built in 1884, it was sold to the Episcopal church in 1918. The white frame building was remodeled in 1928. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places.
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Waldo (Fla.); Churches and synagogues