First United Methodist Church of Reddick;Pierce Chapel
The First United Methodist Church of Reddick is located in Reddick, Florida. Built in 1892, it was originally known as the Pierce Chapel. The name was changed in 1968 to the First United Church of Reddick.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; Reddick (Fla.); Churches and synagogues; Images