First Presbyterian Church
Quitman Historic District
The First Presbyterian Church of Quitman, Georgia was built in 1909. It is a pale rust brick building with four white stone columns along the front of the porch area. There is a bronze metal rotunda, weathered green, on top of the church in its center. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #82002388).
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings; Quitman (Ga.); Churches and synagogues