Old PK Yonge Laboratory School 3, UF. Norman Hall (originally known as P. K. Yonge Laboratory School) is an historic academic building on the eastern campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. It was designed by architect Rudolph Weaver in the Collegiate Gothic style, and built in 1932. It originally housed the university's research and development primary and secondary schools. It is located on U.S. 441, near the southwest corner of S.W. 3rd Avenue and S.W. 12th Street in Gainesville. On January 26, 1990, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places NRIS #89002302.
Norman Hall is named for James W. Norman, former dean of the College of Education.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; College campuses; College buildings; Historic buildings; PK Yonge Laboratory School; Norman Hall; University of Florida; James W. Norman; College of Education; Alachua County; Gainesville, Fl.