E.H. Sloop Chapel
The E. H. Sloop Chapel is located on the campus of the Crossnore School. It was built in 1956 out of river stone and named in honor of Eustace H. Sloop, husband of the school founder, Mary Martin Sloop. The chapel is located in Crossnore, North Carolina.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Independent churches; Crossnore (N.C.); Churches and synagogues; Images