Contributing Building - Cairo Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #94000525
Built 1920 by W B Roddenberry.
"Initially housed the Cairoga Club on the second floor and three store fronts at street level. The W. B. Roddenbery Company offices occupied the second floor from 1932 to 1970." (From Grady County Historical Society website)
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville.; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville.; Architecture -- Georgia -- Photographs.; Historic buildings -- Georgia -- Photographs.; Historic buildings -- Georgia --Pictorial works.; Historic sites -- Georgia -- Photographs.; commercial