The Mechanical Engineering Building
University of Florida Campus Historic District
Walker Hall UF 2, Gainesville, FL. Walker hall was named for Major E.S. Walker, professor of civil engineering. It was designed by Rudolph Weaver and built in 1927.
Walker Hall, originally known as the Mechanical Engineering Building, is an historic classroom building on the campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, in the United States.
Contributing Building - University of Florida Campus Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #89000322. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 20, 1989.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; College campuses; College buildings; Walker Hall; The Mechanical Engineering Building; Major E.S. Walker - professor of engineering; University of Florida; Gainesville, Fl.; Alachua County