St Cyprian's Episcopal Church
Lincolnville Historic District
St Cyprian's Episcopal Church is located in St Augustine, Florida. It was established as a place of worship for former slaves and other African Americans in St. Augustine. The church was built in 1900 and resembled the Connecticut home and church of Emma White who donated the land to the congregation. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #91000979).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues