The Planters Exchange in Havana FL, US was photographed on Feb. 26, 2011. It is a historic site in Havana, Florida. It is located at 204 2nd Street, Northwest, and was originally a tobacco warehouse. On September 17, 1999, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The Planters Exchange houses over 30 dealers in a 14,000 square foot historic landmark built in 1928, who offer a quality array of antiques, collectibles, art, home décor, vintage accents and furniture.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Historic sites; Warehouses; Agricultural; Farm buildings; Havana-Florida