Kingsland Commercial Historic District
100 Block S Lee St Kingsland, GA. In 1788, the King family bought large amounts of land west of St. Marys. William Henry King mapped out the town to be located on his property and named it in his honor. Stores and businesses were open and he became the first mayor when the City of Kingsland was incorporated in 1908.
This is a commercial building housing many stores located in the historic commercial district of Kingsland.
Contributing Building - Kingsland Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings; Business enterprises; Kingsland Commercial Historic District; Kingsland; GA; Camden County; Images