St Luke's Episcopal Church;Old St Luke's Episcopal Church and Cemetary
St Luke's Episcopal Church is located in Courtenay, Florida. Courtenay is located on Merritt Island. It was built in 1888 in the Carpenter Gothic architectural style. The church was in use until 1978 when the congregation moved to a new building. It is now used as a chapel for small weddings and funerals. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #90000848) as the Old St. Luke's Episcopal Church and Cemetery.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Merritt Island (Fla.); Churches and synagogues