Palatka North Historic District
St Mark's Episcopal Church rectory is located in Palatka, Florida. This was a former home built in 1870 and is used as the church office. It was used as the rectory until 1959. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Palatka (Fla.); Churches and synagogues