St Mary of the Hills Episcopal Church;Susie Park Stringfellow Memorial Church
St Mary of the Hills Episcopal Church is located in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. It was built in 1918 and was originally known as the Susie Parker Stringfellow Memorial Church. The name was changed after the donation of painting of St Mary the Virgin by Elliott Daingerfield.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Blowing Rock (N.C.); Churches and synagogues