Trinity Episcopal Church
St Augustine Town Plan Historic District
Trinity Episcopal Church is located in St Augustine, Florida. It was built in 1903 to replace the original structure built in 1831. This is a cruciform structure, neo-gothic in appearance. Stained glass windows have been placed in Trinity Episcopal Church for almost 150 years beginning in 1859. Each of the twenty eight windows is different, but together they form a mosaic of color and sunlit beauty. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000847).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Anglican church buildings; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues; Images