Trinity United Methodist Church
Lincolnville Historic District
Trinity United Methodist Church located in St Augustine, Florida was built between 1905-1913. Early membership (1821) included English, Spanish, blacks and Indians but during the Civil War, the white male members left to join the Confederate army. Females and children related to these men left the church, leaving it to the black membership. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #91000979).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Methodist church buildings; African American churches; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches and synagogues