Appling County courthouse
The Appling County courthouse is located in Baxley, Georgia. Originally the county seat was located in Holmesville, Georgia until 1873. The current courthouse was built between 1907-1908 in the NeoClassical Revival architectural style and designed by H.L. Lewman. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80000965).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Baxley; Appling County (Ga.); Baxley (Ga.); Courthouses