Baker County courthouse;Baker County library
The former Baker County courthouse is located in Newton, Georgia. It was built in 1900 in the Romanesque Revival architectural style and designed by J.W. Golucke. The county moved out of the building in 1994 due to major flooding of the Flint River. After renovations, the building was transformed into the library and office space for several public service agencies. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80004443).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Newton; Baker County (Ga.); Newton (Ga.); Courthouses