Banks County courthouse;Banks Chamber of Commerce and Welcome Center
The former Banks County courthouse is located in Homer, Georgia. It was built between 1860-1863 and was in use until 1987. The building now houses the Chamber of Commerce and Welcome Center. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80000969).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Homer; Banks County (Ga.); Homer (Ga.); Courthouses; Images