Burke County courthouse;Historic Burke Foundation and the Visitor Information Center
The former Burke County courthouse is located in Morganton, North Carolina. Originally built in 1837, it was remodeled in 1903 by Frank P. Milburn in the Neoclassical style and Doric porticos and a Baroque cupola. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000443). The historic building is now home to Historic Burke Foundation and the Visitor Information Center.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--North Carolina--Morganton; Burke County (N.C.); Morganton (N.C.); Courthouses